We are so glad to invite you to our next virtual Journal Club event! Our speaker will be Patrick Simen PhD, join us on January 21th, 10am (EST) via Zoom. Please REGISTER TO THE EVENT HERE. If you are interested in present your recent timing paper to the wider TRF community please complete this form in order to nominate yourself or other scientists.
- Dec 17, 2020: watch here!
- Benjamin de Corte, University of Iowa, USA (PI: John Freeman & Krystal Parker): How does the cortex integrate conflicting time-information? A model of temporal averaging.
- Rose de Kock, University of California, USA (PI: Wilsaan Joiner): Slowing down the body slows down time (perception).
- Nov 30, 2020: watch here!
- Dr. Ruth Ogden, School of Psychology, Liverpool John Moores University, UK: Blursday again! What Covid-19 might tell us about real-world time experience.