This page features a list of upcoming conferences, meetings and workshops related to timing and time perception. If you are organizing any such events, please share with us details of the same. If you are participating in any of these events, we would be happy to share your updates/feedback/pictures from the meetings. Get in touch with us via email.
- Neurosciences and Music VI: Music, Sound and Health
- June 15-18. Boston, USA.
- Rhythm Perception and Production Workshop
- July 3-5. Birmingham, UK.
- Society for Music Perception and Cognition Meeting
- July 30 – Aug. 3. San Diego, USA.
- European Society for Cognitive Science of Music
- July 31 – Aug. 4. Ghent, Belgium.
- 1st Conference of the Timing Research Forum
- October 23-25. Strasbourg, France.
- International Conference for Music Perception and Cognition 14
- July 5 – 9. San Francisco, USA. [Program]
- Society for the Neurobiology of Language Annual Meeting
- August 17-20. London, UK. [Program]
- 18th International Organization of Psychophysiology World Congress
- Aug 31 – Sept 4. Havana, Cuba. [Program]
- Relevant Symposia:
- Functions of beta-band rhythms in event-structure perception
- Can we isolate prediction in audition?
- Language, music and the brain: from theoretical to clinical approaches
- Temporal Experience: Annual Conference of the Consciousness and Experiential Psychology section of the British Psychological Society
- Sept 2-3. University of Bristol
- Time in Tokyo
- Oct 11-12. University of Tokyo
- Advances and Perspectives in Auditory Neurophysiology
- Nov 11. San Diego, USA.
- Society for Neuroscience
- Nov 12-16. San Diego, USA.
- Experimental Psychology Society workshop on Modularity in Time Perception and Timed Behavior
- Jan. 19. Liverpool John Moores University. [Register]