1st Annual Conference of the Timing Research Forum: 23-25 October, 2017 in Strasbourg, France
- Organizers: Anne Giersch, Jenny Coull, Argiro Vatakis, Sundeep Teki
- Conference website: https://trf-strasbourg.sciencesconf.org
- The full Scientific program of TRF1 is available to download as a PDF here – https://trf-strasbourg.sciencesconf.org/data/pages/ProgramForthe_Web_v3.pdf
- TRF1 Proceedings will be published in Timing and Time Perception Reviews. A PDF copy is available here – https://trf-strasbourg.sciencesconf.org/data/pages/ProceedingsTRF2017.pdf
- TRF collaborated with the Open Science Framework and more than 100 posters and slides were openly shared by the conference attendees – https://osf.io/view/trf2017/.
- TRF1 was attended by 271 participants and received more than 250 abstracts.
- TRF1 received excellent feedback ratings from more than 100 respondents, summarized in the image below –
Keynote Speakers included:
- Warren Meck: Professor, Duke University
- Lera Boroditsky: Associate Professor, University of California San Diego
- Sofia Soares: PhD Candidate, Champalimaud Centre for the Unknown.
Sofia was awarded the Prize Keynote Lecture based on her paper – Soares, S., Atallah, B. V. & Paton, J. J. (2016) Midbrain dopamine neurons control judgment of time. Science 354, 1273–1277,
TRF1 was sponsored by:
- Wellcome Trust
- Neuropole Strasbourg
- University of Strasbourg