Please REGISTER TO THE EVENT HERE
- April 21st, 2021: watch here!
- Alexandre Celma-Miralles, Aarhus University, USA: Tapping the beat of four subdivisions: Neural entrainment, musical training and the binary advantage.
- Tanya Gupta, Arizona State University, USA: The structure of behavior entrained to long intervals.
- March 23, 2021: watch here!
- Jim Heys, University of Utah, USA: A distinct subcircuit in medial entorhinal cortex mediates learning of interval timing behavior during immobility.
- Feb 17, 2021: watch here!
- Austin Bruce, University of Iowa, USA: Experience-dependent remapping of temporal encoding by striatal ensembles.
- Dr. Jonathan Cannon, MIT, USA: The shared predictive roots of motor control and beat-based timing.
- Jan 21, 2021: watch here!
- Dr. Patrick Simen, Oberlin College, USA: How to simulate and analyze drift-diffusion models of timing and decision making.
- Dec 17, 2020: watch here!
- Benjamin de Corte, University of Iowa, USA (PI: John Freeman & Krystal Parker): How does the cortex integrate conflicting time-information? A model of temporal averaging.
- Rose de Kock, University of California, USA (PI: Wilsaan Joiner): Slowing down the body slows down time (perception).
- Nov 30, 2020: watch here!
- Dr. Ruth Ogden, School of Psychology, Liverpool John Moores University, UK: Blursday again! What Covid-19 might tell us about real-world time experience.