- to do research on timing and time perception, and,
- to be an active member of the research community.
- be part of an active community of timing researchers,
- have your papers featured on the Publications page,
- receive TRF’s members-only newsletter with latest updates from the field,
- participate in the members-only discussion forum, and,
- contribute to the timing community, share and exchange resources.
To become a member of TRF and sign up for the newsletter, please subscribe below and follow the instructions in the email that you will receive shortly. There will be two links in the email, one to confirm your newsletter subscription and the other to complete your TRF profile page. Please follow both links and save your preferences. Additionally, if you prefer, email us your picture to feature on your profile. Welcome to TRF!
Please feel free to contact us if you experience any problems setting up your membership and newsletter subscription. In case your university email does not work, please consider using a private email to register.
Note: Memberships are manually approved to avoid spam. Please be patient and your membership will show up as soon as it is processed.